January 29, 2013

lovely pets!

Cute Icon & Emoticon

hey.hey.miss me?haha! ok for this week entry that i had chose is about PETS :)




what is p e t,pet?As you know a pet is a household animal kept for a person's enjoyment, as opposed to livestock, laboratory animals, working animals and sport animals which are kept for economic reasons. The most popular pets are noted for their attractive appearances and their loyal or playful personalities. 





For me,i like my pet to be cute and fluffy because i am a bit ticklish with the animals that don't have fur on it.


Yoshi - 2007

 like this!it is a lizard i guess.Really don't like it very much!Cute Icon & Emoticon
   
If i see it,i bet that i will scream as loud as i can and run away far from it although it is tiny but the effect on me is like i've seen a ghost! Not just a lizard but also frogs! I don't wanna post the picture as i had to close the picture with my palm again while i'm typing.

The above story is about animals that i hate the most but now its getting cutie as i wanna share the animals that i loved. 
Cute Icon & EmoticonThe first animal that i really want it to be my pet is a cat.I have 2 cats at my house.Timmy and Comot are their name.Both of them are so cuddle and i love them so much like my own son.
cute right?totally yes for me!cici 

Cats has a cute and playful personalities just the way i like.We can train them to be a good cat besides just dogs.Second,it is a rabbit or we can call it bunny.

I have lots of bunnies at my house.I started raised it in year 2011. I almost took care 40 bunnies at my house.Can't believe it?Just believe it! But now i only have 4 bunnies left as they had died.I love rabbits very much as they looked so cute and cuddly like a teddy bear especially when its age turns just about a month.
 
like this! Cute Icon & Emoticon

Third,i hope that i can pet this tiny little animal called sugar glider.It is so cute and tiny just like the size of my palm when it is still a baby.I heard that it is a loyal pet as it will follow us where ever we go.Very interesting!Can't wait to pet it.
I really really really want a sugar glider! I know I have two rats already, but still I can’t help it they are so cute! 
My future sugar glider!

Last but not least,i would like to pet a hedgehog.I bet that you definately shock why i wanna pet something sharp that might hurt my hand while holding it.For your information,its not that sharp,you still can hold and play with it.It is not dangerous at all but very cute!At first,i also shocked when i heard that my guy wanna pet this thingy but when i google,it really caught my eyes and can't let go of its cuteness.From that day,i really want this hedgehog!
 
really cute hedgehog yarh!

so,i guess thats all.I hoped that before i reached 30 years old i'm gonna get all this animals as my pets!I will treat all my pets equally and with so much love and care.
Cute Icon & EmoticonHope you enjoy reading it.Toodless! Cute Icon & Emoticon
         


No comments:

Post a Comment