January 27, 2013

who am i ?

brownteddyemoticon  errrrmmmmchaaak! :)


From the very start I should say that it is not an easy thing to speak about myself as it is hard to have a look at yourself from aside, but at the same time who knows you better than you yourself do? girlemo

I am a girl of eighteen.People called me Itrah but my full name is Ikhwannur Itrah Binti Tajul Aripin. When I look at myself in the mirror I see a dark brown eyes and a slender figure. As to my appearance I'm rather short and slim. I have never thought I'm a beauty, I wish I were more beautiful. I think that I'm even calm and modest rather than a tempered girl. But sometimes I can lose my temper and become either angry or sad. I like staying alone and sometimes I retreat into my shell. But at the same time I like my friends, I like to laugh and joke. I have got a sense of humour. It means I understand humour and appreciate it.

There are many things in our life I like and some I dislike. I like when everything is OK. Being happy is one way of being wise. I like to study because knowledge is useful sometimes. I'm fond of reading as it gives not only knowledge, but also wonderful moments of joy and pleasure. I am neither short nor tall, so I like to wear high-heeled shoes, trousers or jeans and skirts sometimes.

I was born on the 15th of February 1995 in the town of Kuala Kangsar where I live now together with my parents, two brothers and my one and only sister. My early years, which I remember badly, were typical of a child living in a town. I was born into a family of a teacher.My mum is a teacher at SK Clifford and my dad is a lecturer at USM.

Six month after i was been born, my family and i flew to United Kingdom as my father had to further his studies in master and PHD. There, I was sent to a kindergarten called Canning Street Primary School at the age of three. we stayed there for 5 years. When i recall all my memories back then, it was very fun staying there because the way they study is different then here.

On 31st August 2000 , we're back to our homeland safely. Here, my father sent me to SR  
Al-Furqan as i had to learn a bit some about religious as i am a bit lack about that. There, i learn how to read iqra' , alquran , 'fardu ain and fardhu kifayah' , and i also learn to memorize some 'surah' . After 4 years studied there, i had to transfered to another school that is more closer to my house, it is SK Datin Khadijah. I finished my primary school there and futher my studies in a higher level in a secondary school called SMK Raja Perempuan Kelsom. I ended my school life there as a student and this year 'insyallah' i'll be a student in a University.

so i guess, it is enough for the time being.i think the entry is a bit long  but thanks for reading it.Last but not least i would like to share some quotes that fits this entry.

#'The first step toward finding God, Who is Truth, is to discover the truth about myself and if I have been in error, this first step to truth is the discovery of my error' by Thomas Merton

   

No comments:

Post a Comment