January 20, 2013

why and why

           rabbitaemoticon      

           WHY N WHY Kiki now i sudden doing this blogging thingy. haha.. its started when my wonderful,pretty,daring,lovely n caring English teacher miss Nadia give us a task to make a blog. It is because she wanted us to improve our English by facebooking,twittering, and much more. so she choose that we should do the blogging part.

             At first, i waswhen i heard tht tasked.it is a big task for me because i'm not that type of girl that like to write or express my feeling to people.but yeahh, im trying my best so that this blog become my part time job for a moment.yellowfaceemoticon  

so i hope from doing this 'part time job' calling i'll improve my english bit by bit http://www.emocutez.com

#credit to my lovely teacher miss nurul nadia crabemoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment